Minor Bros Animal Health & Nutrition is looking for an AZ Truck Driver at our Canborough location in Dunnville. Minor Bros. has over 50 years of experience in agriculture, specializing in Beef, Dairy, Equine, Poultry, Swine, and all backyard specialty feed production. This position involves a high standard of responsibility and accountability, he/she will be required to deliver bulk feeds to farms and also bag products to retail locations. He/She will represent Minor Bros in a professional manner and ensure all of the duties listed below are completed in a timely and safe manner to ensure customer satisfaction.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities Include:
- Ensure all deliveries are completed in a timely manner by fulfilling all paperwork and logs and ensuring that regular maintenance and services are performed in a timely manner
- Provide exceptional customer service to all customers by ensuring a professional image and attitude
- Check the order book daily
- Assist in loading the truck with minimal help from warehouse staff
- Ability to load your own truck using load out
- Ability to use truck auger or blower to load feed into bulk bins at farm
- Maintain communication with customer service and production staff to ensure seamless operations and completion of tasks
- Ensure daily plan is completed, this outlines which deliveries need to be made and plan the route accordingly
- Able to maintain all paperwork and logs as it pertains to the truck as well making sure regular maintenance and services are performed
- Must follow the laws and regulations under Highway Traffic Act and keep a clean CVOR.
- Familiarity of customer locations
- Follow all procedures pertaining to Sequencing, Shipping, Receiving, Truck Cleanout and On-Farm Disease Control (Bio-security)
Experience and Skills include:
- Minimum of 2-5 years of related delivery experience and a clean drivers abstract is required
- Valid drivers license and insurability in Ontario
- Knowledge of the Greater Toronto Area
- Strong customer service background, time management and organization skills
- Must be able to lift 45 kg. without restriction and complete other physical demands
- Ability to work a flexible schedule including some possible evenings and weekends
- Excellent decision making and problem solving skills
Only those selected for interview will be contacted.
Selected candidates with disabilities who require special needs in the selection process will be accommodated to the best of our ability.